Junior Tennis Programme
- All Junior Pay & Play and Squad sessions are running as normal! Read the latest Club updates here.
- We will be following the LTA's latest guidelines after lockdown - click here to see their latest updates.
- Spectating indoor tennis? Please now wear a mask.
- Advance booking is required, even for Pay & Play sessions.
- Members - Wherever possible, please try to only have one adult accompanying your child/children to a session.
- Non-members - Please note, for each child attending a course, only one adult is permitted to remain on site during the session.
- IMPORTANT FOR PARENTS OF UNDER 18 YEAR OLDS WHO ARE SIGNING UP TO ANY COURSES AT THE WEST HANTS CLUB. This is to inform you that we will periodically take photographs and videos of our Junior West Hants Players and will be publishing these on our West Hants website and/or Facebook Account and/or on our Twitter Account and/or our Instagram account and also internally within the Club for the purpose of advertising our Club and publicising our events etc (in accordance with the Recording & Publishing Images section of the Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy). Please could you kindly complete a form from Reception to indicate that you are happy for your child to be photographed/videoed and to appear on our Website/Twitter Account/ Facebook Account/Instagram account at the West Hants Club.
- 2nd April 2020 - Paid in advance for a service or mid-way through a course? You are entitled to a full refund or credit on the next term's courses. Ask Reception for more details on your next visit.