Tennis players, we have news and updates to share - there is plenty happening!
- Singles league players - please check the indoor court corridor noticeboards regularly for updates.
- Cardio tennis is back every Thursday at 7.30am. Book up to one-week in advance at Reception.
- Thursday Club Night returns next week, sessions start from 6.30pm. Book at Reception on the day from 12pm.
- Club Handicap Finals are scheduled to take place tomorrow if the weather is on our side! Best of luck to our finalists
- Remember, from Monday 17th May, you are permitted to play indoors with those from other households! Social distancing practices and the rule of six apply. Please arrive ready for your game and keep your valuables with you to minimise numbers in the changing rooms.
- Plans changed and you no longer need your indoor court? These are often in high demand so please call Reception to cancel your booking out of courtesy to your fellow members. Remember, "no-shows" or cancellations under 24-hours will incur a £10 charge.
- Remember, there are no longer any indoor court fees!
- Check our timetable page, social channels, your email, and noticeboards for the latest information!
We're excited to be approaching the next stage of the Government's Roadmap and look forward to seeing you enjoy more court time soon!