Do you want a non-surgical way to relieve pain in your lower limbs and back?
Kate Veale, BWT Physio, may have just the solution for you! Specialist APOS Therapy has arrived in Dorset and members can enjoy a free 90-minute assessment! Keep scrolling to watch a short clip that introduces you to this impressive therapy!
- During lockdown Kate has been busy setting up her independant APOS clinic based at our Ashley Cross site. Whilst still remaining a trusted BWT physio with all the skills and attributes you have come to know and respect, Kate has had an opportunity to bring a therapy to Dorset that works in conjunction with hands on treatment, augments any orthpaedic/surgical management and relieves pain at your first assessment before you commit to the therapy.
- This internationally recognised, non- invasive treatment, developed by orthopaedic specialists is now available from BWT with physiotherapist Kate Veale. It is the only practice in the South West currently offering this impressive therapy!
- Using computerised gait analysis Kate will be able to demonstrate how you can walk with ease during your initial free assessment (for West Hants members).
How do I arrange an appointment?
You can book for expert hands on treatment with Kate in the BWT Clinic at The West Hants Club as usual (call 01202 749514) but if any of the following applies to you - please contact Kate directly and find out how this therapy could help you:
- email walking email@example.com
- call Kate directly on 07554 889696
- visit www.aposhealth.co.uk for more information
Diagnostic Ultrasound Scan now available at BWT Physio - click to read more