Autumn is approaching and our teams are getting ready for the term ahead!
Our Tennis Team have released their Autumn Programme and course bookings are now open. Our Fitness Team are expanding the Studio Timetable and they have also welcomed some new kit and a new team member - scroll down for more details from both teams! We hope to soon share the Autumn Programmes for Squash, Racketball, and Padel so keep your eyes peeled.
- Want to bring a friend for a bite to eat or drink? You can now do so for free - simply sign your guest in at Reception on arrival.
- Guest Passes for our racket and fitness facilities can be purchased at Reception at any time. One guest per member, and you must accompany your guest on their visit to the Club. Also, you may now bring a friend in for a drink or bite to eat for free!
Consideration of fellow members and new 'no show' charge
- New 'no show' charge - We have noticed an increase in 'no-shows' across all areas of the Club. Therefore, from Monday 6th September we will be charging £5 each time you do not attend a Studio class or Court/Pool/Crèche session without notifying our Reception Team in advance. We often have waiting lists so by showing consideration and notifying us you are enabling another member to enjoy your place. It is more important than ever that you swipe your card when you arrive for your card to avoid any charges or misunderstandings. All £5 charges paid will be donated to our nominated charity, EDAS - Essential Drugs & Alcohol Services.
- Double bookings - to give all members a fair chance of enjoying the Club, we politely ask that you do not book back-to-back courts (indoor and outdoor) or pool sessions. We ask the same courtesy is shown for our Monday and Friday aqua classes AND Pilates on Friday mornings.
- Parking - May we remind members that our Parent & Child parking bays are strictly for those with young children. Similarly, the Disabled bays are for those who can display a valid blue 'disability' badge.
Our teams continue to work hard to keep everyone as safe as possible and we support the Government advice for overseas travellers returning to the UK. If you have been abroad, we ask that you do not use the Club until you have adhered to and completed the required quarantine period. If we find you in breach of this, we reserve the right to refuse you admission and the relevant authorities will be informed. Please help us by not putting us in this position and keep our Club community safe.
Thank you for your continued support which is particularly appreciated as we continue to take a cautious approach to the nation's current phase of moving through the pandemic.
Please continue to keep your eyes peeled for any updates on our website, social media channels, and your email inbox.
Peter D Elviss
PS. Until 14th September (inclusive) our Club Shop will be open on the usual days but only from 11am-3pm due to Pauline's annual leave! Pauline and her regular shop opening times will return on 15th September.
- Tennis Course Bookings Now Open - All booking links can be found on our timetable pages.
- New Gym Kit, Classes, and welcome to Lily!
- Padel American Tournament - 25 Sept
- Squash & Racketball Club Champs
- Junior success this summer
[Newsletter also emailed to current members]