There is plenty happening at the Club as we continue to follow the Government's Roadmap out of lockdown.
Summer has arrived and it's great to see all areas of the Club busy whilst maintaining standard social distancing practices! Our fitness class timetable has been extended and most sessions have successfully returned to our dedicated air-conditioned Studio. May we politely remind members to arrive ready for their workout and wait downstairs until the previous class has exited the Studio.
In the swimming pool, we have updated the timetable to give more adult members opportunity to swim with the introduction of 'open' sessions four days a week. Aqua-fit fans will have hopefully noticed the return of their sessions too!
Changing Rooms - a reminder
Swimmers continue to have priority use of our poolside changing rooms. If you are at the Club for rackets or fitness, please arrive ready for your activity wherever possible. Additional changing rooms are available at the end of the main corridor, near BWT Physio, if you do need changing room facilities.
Our teams continue to work hard to keep everyone as safe as possible and we support the Government advice for overseas travellers returning to the UK. If you have been abroad, we ask that you do not use the Club until you have adhered to and completed the required quarantine period. If we find you in breach of this, we reserve the right to refuse you admission and the relevant authorities will be informed. Please help us by not putting us in this position and keep our Club community safe.
Thank you for your continued support which is particularly appreciated during this challenging time.
We continue to monitor usage across all areas of the Club so keep your eyes peeled for any updates on our website, social media channels, and your email inbox.
Peter D Elviss
PS. Pop by our Club Shop on your next visit and pick up a bargain in our sale!
- Bring a friend for free every month. On the first Sunday of every month, starting 4th July, members can bring a friend to the Club for free!
- Summer Camps for ages 5-12. Our accredited coaches will keep your little ones busy with games and tennis drills. Bookings now open!
- Help to relieve lower back and leg pain. Free APOS Therapy assessment for members suffering from lower back and lower limb joint pain (BWT Physio)
- Squash & Racketball Sessions. Pay & Play sessions are available for all ages and levels every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- WH Ladies qualify for NPL play off. Our impressive Ladies Team have qualified for the National Premier League play off!
- Doubles, Pimm's, and Men's Finals! Sun 11th July - join our friendly doubles event then stay for strawberries and the SW19 Men's Final in our Bar!
- BBQ on the patio every Wednesday!