[Also sent to members by email. Please note there was no newsletter in September 2023 because the Club was incredibly busy with the start of the new academic year and autumn planning!]
Club life has been busy since the start of September and we have plenty to look forward to in the last quarter of 2023!
We are starting to feel festive with some events already available to book at Reception!
- Rod Stewart Tribute and Disco - Friday 8th December
- Audio Allstars Party Night & Disco - Saturday 16th December
- Click here to view all our December events - aside from the ones listed above, bookings open on Wednesday 1st November! Keep your eyes peeled for more details.
Court users - we've improved our app
From 5th October, you will notice an "all court" view on our booking app. We've listened to your feedback and it should now take less clicks to book your court! If you need any guidance on navigating through the new look screens or want to manage your preferences (eg. would you like your name displayed or hidden?), click here to visit our website or stop at Reception on your next visit.
May we also take this opportunity to ask members to revisit our Club Rules relating to court use, particularly for indoor courts, which is under increased pressure during the winter months.
If anyone has any questions relating to anything covered in this newsletter, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. In the meantime, please continue to check our website, social channels, and in-club noticeboards for all news & events!
Peter D Elviss
- Free Live Music from Chris Payn on Friday 13th October
- Squash & Racketball Club Champs - enter by Thursday 5th October
- Tennis Club Champs 2023 - Open Age results
- App improvements for court users