Copy also sent via email to current members
Following the latest Government announcements, we continue to pay close attention to changing guidelines so we can maintain a Covid-secure environment for us all.
Our interpretation of the most recent Government advice, and how it affects the Club, are as follows and are subject to change:
Club Closing Time
Monday to Friday, the Club will now close at 10pm with immediate effect. Please continue to swipe your membership card on each visit as this will provide valuable 'track and trace' information and also enables us to monitor capacity and demand.
As we are a sports/leisure centre, mask wearing is a personal choice for members and visitors. It is not mandatory.
Bar & Restaurant
- Table use is exclusively for those ordering food or drink.
- Table service only so please take a seat and a member of our team will approach you to take your order. If there are no tables available, we will be unable to serve you on that occasion.
- Please do not loiter in the Bar area - space is particularly limited so your support is appreciated.
- Six people per table maximum. However, more than six people from a single household may sit together.
- An updated Bar mandate will soon be published so please keep your eyes peeled for this on your next visit.
Courses and sessions may be impacted to ensure we support the Government's 'Rule of 6'. Please ask for further details at time of booking.
Please continue to reserve your place in advance, even for Pay & Play sessions.
These remain unaffected by the latest change but if you are unable to attend a booked session, please cancel so another member can enjoy your place as spaces are limited.
Parents of Under 18s
If your child is attending a rackets course or session, please ensure they arrive ready to step on court. Changing on court or in other areas of the Club is not permitted. Once the session has started parents can wait in the Bar if ordering food or drink and a table is available. Alternatively, please kindly wait in your car until the session ends.
This does not apply to parents attending our 'Parent & Tots' sessions.
Your support and co-operation during this period is appreciated by us all. If you would like to discuss this email further, please do not hesitate to email me directly.
Peter D Elviss
PS. Please continue to check our website, social media channels, in-club noticeboards and your email inbox for the latest updates.