Tournament runs 2nd March – 11th May 2019
The draws are now availble to view - click the red download button below or check our noticeboards on your next visit. Get in touch with your opponents and start arranging your matches!
This tournament is a great way for players of all abilities to play competitively against other members, regardless of age, ability, or experience! Players will be given handicaps in line with their Club colour rating and after consultation with the West Hants Coaching Team / Tennis Forum.
Players arrange their own matches within set play by dates until Finals Day on Saturday 11th May 2019.
If you have any questions, please email Sasha.
What happens next?
- All entries and entry fees must be submitted to Reception by Sunday 24th February (Closing Date has now passed).
- If you have named a partner in the doubles events – they too must have submitted an entry form and entry fee by the Closing Date otherwise neither of you will be included in the doubles draw.
- The Draw for each event will be displayed on the notice board by 2nd March. Players arrange their own matches up until the finals.
- The Rules and Guidelines have been displayed here for your information – The handicap allocations for singles and doubles will be displayed on the draws when the event starts on 2nd March.
- Matches must be played by the “play by date” stated above each round (on the draw sheet). The dates will be decided once all entries have been received.
- First round losers will go through to the Consolation Draw (Plate Draw) unless they indicate otherwise.
- Players bracketed top are responsible for contacting their opponent and offering 3 reasonable dates on which to play the match. However, it would be appreciated if all players concerned made efforts to get the match arranged – the idea is to play tennis and avoid walk-overs.
- The Finals will be played on Saturday 11th May at times as directed by the Referees. If any player is unavailable for Finals Day then they must “scratch” (concede) at match point in the quarter finals or earlier.
- Good Luck!
Photos from the 2018 Finals