Club Shop Re-opens on Wednesday 1st July
We will be opening our shop on the days and times detailed below. Please also note:
- Payment by card - contactless is preferable wherever possible.
- One person at a time permitted in the shop.
- Please maintain a safe social distance of 2 metres wherever possible.
- Please do not touch the merchandise until after you have paid for it. This includes clothing so you cannot try things on first.
Click here for more Club news.
We stock a wide range of sports kit/equipment that complements our on-site facilities. Non-members welcome!
Shop staff will give expert advice on which racket to buy and we also offer a demo service where members can try before they buy.
Our footwear department offers friendly guidance and fitting on good value for money brands. A fantastic range of rackets and fitness clothing is also available.
The shop also offers a very successful re-stringing service for tennis, squash, badminton and racketball. Prices vary from £18-£48 depending on the string required. Bring your own string and our service will cost just £13.
Tennis rackets stocked feature many of the main brands and we have a selection for squash, racketball, and padel tennis!
The hours below are correct from 1st July 2020 when our shop re-opens after the global pandemic. Please note payment by card only and social distancing will be actively encouraged so we ask for your patience and co-operation.
- Tuesday - 10am to 3pm
- Wednesday - 1.30pm to 6.30pm
- Friday - 1.30pm to 6.30pm
- Saturday - 10am to 3pm
- (Closed on Sunday/Monday/Thursday)
If you need to contact us please call on 01202 518671 during shop opening hours.