This summer, our accredited coaching team are running daily tennis sessions for children aged 6-14. Non-member friends welcome!
A professional bunch, they will keep your children active and busy with tennis drills in small groups - no more than eight in a group.
When are they running?
Monday - Friday from 27th July to 28th August inclusive.
What times do they run and what is the cost?
10am-12pm every day
£15 per session for members
£25 per session for non-members
How do I sign up?
You have two options:
(1) Download and print an application form, accessible via the red download button at the bottom of this page. Complete the form and email a copy to coach James White - email@example.com. James will be in contact to confirm your place and arrange payment.
(2) Email coach James White by clicking here and completing the requested details. James will then be in contact to confirm your place and arrange payment.
What else do I need to know?
- Places are limited to enable correct staff levels so advance booking, once available, is essential as we cannot guarantee spaces for "walk-ins" on the day.
- We can provide rackets however if your child has their own racket, we would recommend that you bring it.
- Please ensure your child brings a bottle of water as our water fountain remains switched off.
- In the event of wet weather, we have limited indoor provision. We will notify you of any changes on our website.
- We will be following the Government and LTA guidelines to keep your children and our staff as safe as possible.
We look forward to welcoming your children this Summer!
PS. Get news hot off the press by following our Facebook page